suprise suprise !!!, page-30

1. 3,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Yeldub,

Am also in Qld and have lived here for 7 years. Although I am a LNP supporter I continue to be amazed at the charisma that Peter Beattie can still use most effectively. Virtually off the plane from USA he joined ABC's Q & A a month or so ago and I was transfixed once again. PB is a consumate politician who manipulates the media and public so well. He presided over most possibly Qld's glory mining boom days and yet managed to run our hospitals, schools, police force... into the ground. Infrastructure? Not in his vocab. Yet he could pull off a 20 second media grab and all was forgiven. Media tart extradordinaire. Anna Bligh just doesn't have it. She can work as a check-out chick or hospital orderley for media attention for as long as she likes but she just isn't in the same league as Peter Beattie. Who I never voted for (farmers daughter, born that way). Anna is on the way out and God help us if Andrew Fraser replaces her, even if in Opposition. He is the smarmiest smart-a... I have ever come across and every time I hear him denigrating or verbally harassing some poor sod I want to swat him away with a very big fly-swat.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.