VYS 3.03% 34.0¢ vysarn limited

I think this mornings sell down was a mini shake of the tree. An...

1. 3,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1549
    I think this mornings sell down was a mini shake of the tree. An attempt to scare new shareholders into parting with their shares before they understand the true value of what they have invested in.

This mornings report was so comprehensive, that it took a long time to get through. Unfortunately, I believe, someone tried to take advantage of this and create a panick selldown, giving the impression to shareholders of "what have a missed, or haven't I got to yet".

I am very impressed by today's Annual Report and give a big well done to management. Professional and comprehensive, filling in the blanks that many a poster has asked here. This report will definately get more aboard once they have digested it.

What I like about this report:

1) It gives a comprehensive background into the ALNAK technology and the creation of Alreco.

2) Outlines the way forward for west Tasmanian mineral tenements.

3) Silica is still on the table.

4) This IMO is significant, noone has even bothered to do the standard downramp at the time of Annual Reports... capital raising. Lets be clear, there will be no capital raising.

What interests me is that people keep saying, "oh there must be a pull back, it is so overbought". Well you can keep saying that, but there is a huge chance that you will be left sidelined or paying a lot more than you wanted to.

On a final note, Alcoa release their 3rd Quarter results on the 7th of October to the NYSE. I wonder if Alreco will get a mention then or if the Alcoa executives will be flying out here on the 8th(which would be the 9th here)?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.010(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $136.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 34.0¢ 32.5¢ $83.37K 252.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 174844 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 53294 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.