C7A 0.00% 1.1¢ clara resources australia ltd

I agree with you as yes it is still very good margins for us at...

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    I agree with you as yes it is still very good margins for us at these prices and the other benifit is it really halts the other exploration companies (in Aus and overseas) to advance their tin projects thus allowing us to be perfectly placed when the tin price trends back up (which I'm very confident it will). It also hurts some current producing mines in Indonesia, Myanmar etc as with declining grades they will be running at a loss at current prices so production there should slow.

I personally was not expecting the tin price to get hit so hard and I was also just throwing out a little reminder that we do have some excellent prospects in Queensland that have the potential to be worth much more than the current market cap espicially if nickel continues it's upward trajectory before even considering Taronga (which in pre-development is worth more than the current market cap IMO) and Tassie. That said they need to get tin flowing out of Granville to Traxys and Taronga running smoothly before putting much focus and money into those tenements in Qld.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 779593 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 54999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.