C7A 0.00% 1.1¢ clara resources australia ltd

The missed timelines are the one thats really hurt the company i...

1. 1,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    The missed timelines are the one thats really hurt the company i believe , and the perception of ANW to the general market is not a good one it seems. Anyone reading these forums ( and there are many ) would read comments here and run a mile ( i know i would based on whats said ) without researching any further. The fundamentals haven't changed much except maybe to the upside if anything but no-one would know about that as they wouldn't bother to research once they read how dissatisfied we shareholders are , and rightly so. The amount of missed deadlines and seemingly empty promises made by management are becoming somewhat ridiculous and as i've said before the only saving grace lately is how much skin they have in the game. Those of us holding large must be pretty nervous right now and those of us who bought high are probably feeling trapped in an almost boom or bust situation. Our story in many ways is still a good one but the amount of mistrust/ missed deadlines is what hurts us most and that is probably what killing us at the moment ..... the sugarcoated videos with all the talk of "exciting times in the next 6 months" seems nothing more than wishful thinking .
    All in my opinion only of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 779593 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 54999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.