C7A 0.00% 1.2¢ clara resources australia ltd

Surat's SP party, page-358

1. 354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Howdy Vicco,

Fully agree, HC is mostly just theatre, plain and simple. A significant amount of posters are just playing their little a part in a play to influence a buy or sell sentiment. (granted the actual impact can be debated, however one correlation I've noticed is the lower the MC, the more influence aggressive posts seems to have, whether positive or negative).

Often you find some posters supporting a stock for months, then without much substance, changing the dialog over a few weeks to the opposite side of things, pretty obvious the agenda on most occasions. Over time it's not that hard to pick the genuine posters, but that's the rub, far too many investors do not take the prerequisite time or attention to detail and make quick decisions based on a few posts from people who portray their knowledge is superior, when often is is not.

In any event, some posters on HC should win an award for their performance to influence, some should also be commended for genuine commentary (and I think some are) and some should just bugger off, however that HC for you !!

It's like wading through a lot of muck (or shite) with a hope you come out the other side still intact, should you just rely on others comments on HC, many are gelded alone the way by focusing too much on what some posters say, without really knowing if they are providing genuine comment of trying to influence.

In any event, impulsive decisions are made by some to buy or sell, whether influenced by HC or not, yet you are very correct in that one should just put the effort in and trust ones own research.

If my friends and I were to buy our holdings again now, even with sellers dumping in that are now on the sell side today, the SP would easily be high 2's. We are all annoyed with missed timelines, we calculate this have cost 6 months in our timeline to secure a reasonable multiple to when we purchased Q4 2018.

My group are no too stressed as the 12 month - CGT timeline will pass for us in a few months and this is when we expect ANW to pop anyway after taking into consideration the additional 6 months delays etc.

Am I talking to stock up? sort of I guess, maybe, but we have no reason or motivation to sell until late Q4 2019 anyway and only if we need to, we still want to ride through the Taronga implementation to mining and more, thats where things will get very interesting I'd say.

So yes, I guess I'm talking ANW, however our position is fixed until Q4 or more likely around this time in 2020 where a reasonable multiple on our entry price (considerably higher than today's price) is achieved.

Good luck to all holders, short, long and traders alike M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.001M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $988 82.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 420735 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 55457 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.