C7A 54.6% 1.7¢ clara resources australia ltd

Bankruptcy is a big call but possible. I suspect however they...

1. 15,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2577
    Bankruptcy is a big call but possible. I suspect however they will sell their soul first. I, like you, think that money will be ANW's undoing. I think what will come next is a delay in cashflow leading to a very very weak cash position, even with some sales the margins aren't super awesome anymore so that would just delay the enevitable in a need for cash.

I suspect they may go another CN, which imo, will be game over. ANW has been unable to out manouver the hedge funds and the 2.4 billion + SOI means that this will unlikely be able to get any significant green runs without seeing immediate correlating falls due to the extreme liquidity.

there is the potential that they go into administration and then the board then buy it to take it private... wouldn't be the first time SH have been used to develop a resource. Only burnt fingers would be retail as the Sophs have made plenty in manipulating the SP.

Eitherway. I've sold down to nearly bugger all as the risk profile is now massive and i'm not going to hang around for a CR at sub 1c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.006(54.6%)
Mkt cap ! $3.402M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 2.8¢ 1.3¢ $248.2K 11.15M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 85499 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 21397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.