C7A 54.6% 1.7¢ clara resources australia ltd

Surat's SP party, page-366

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Well done blister
    When I mentioned insolvency the comments made are at best laughable
    Working capital is everything as those with actual business experience know full well
    I am getting to the point of possibly selling at a massive loss and hope to recover through other better managed companies - one which is in a take over currently
    I also agree that it's the shareholders like us that would be sacrificed - the contempt shown in my opinion supports this thought I have.
    I just can't see now how this can work out - I am over the weekend going to make a decision on this as every day without even a whisper is telling me that they have nothing to report of any real consequence.
    I hoped to get out on any bounce but that theory is quickly becoming another false hope
    This has become a tragedy and goes to show what happens when things are not managed properly in my opinion
    Last post for me - thank goodness most will say - don't care is my answer - I said months ago something was not right - my strategy of averaging down in the hope to escape looks like backfiring - found it hard to believe it would drop so far below the last raising at 1.1
    I wish I had never entertained this company - good luck to those who stay - I hope it works out for you I really do but for me I feel it's the end of being involved in something that drains the life from you!
    And just to make sure the above is my opinion only and to be totally disregarded!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.006(54.6%)
Mkt cap ! $3.402M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 2.8¢ 1.3¢ $248.2K 11.15M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 85499 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 21397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.