C7A 0.00% 1.4¢ clara resources australia ltd

They now have the crusher and I'd imagine commissioning will now...

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    They now have the crusher and I'd imagine commissioning will now be complete if not very soon from now going by the tweet on Aug 12th.
    "Last components of mobile crusher delivered to Granville Mine. Expecting to commission this week."

This is the very last roadblock to producing tin concentrate. Now we know mining has continued while they have obtained the crusher so they should have a large stockpile of high grade skarn material ready to be crushed and processed. I'd also imagine they have continued processing coarser feed material and scats which don't require crushing which will be mixed in with the high grade skarn material, which is needed to increase feed grade and recovery to begin sales. Sales should come very quickly once the crusher is operational as mining and processing should absoloutley be running smoothly and systematically by now.

This is right around the corner so I'm very hopeful the need to raise will not be necessary and I'd imagine mamagemt will be wanting to avoid this at all costs. Once the crusher is operational and sales have resumed then the focus will turn to Taronga as everything has now been set up at Granville to run smoothly.

It's definately not all room and gloom and I'm extremely happy to have my order at 0.6c get hit yesterday as I'm personally picking this as the bottom if mamagemt can give as a possitive update on operations soon. The upside is huge if they turn it around IMO and I'm confident they will.
    Last edited by vicco11: 23/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.802M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $5.935K 455.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 657069 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 28150 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.