C7A 0.00% 1.4¢ clara resources australia ltd

April 30th Company has been required to source alternative...

1. 416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    April 30th
    Company has been required to source alternative arrangements, and with the preferred crushing contractor, will be testing in the coming fortnight a 30‐tonne parcel of skarn ore to finalise the selection of crushing equipment.

Busy month of April at Granville with first skarn ore mined and recommencement of concentrate shipments (3 tonnes in the image)

May 9th
    Successful crushing trial conducted yesterday enabling confirmation of equipment selection. Photo taken at start of trial with -14mm product in foreground

June 9th
    At Granville reviewing crushing requirements. Photo show screened ore being fed into processing plant. Pre-screening improves crushing productivity and reduces costs, identified post transition to owner mining.

The original EPA estimated about 3 tonnes of tin concentrate produced each day assuming optimal output. Late April we supposedly started shipping concentrate again and the existing TSF contained approximately 11,000 tonnes of tailings. We are anticipating 850 tonnes of tin concentrate from G2, 750 of which will be produced through regular processing. The other 100 tonnes i'm assuming will be from the 12,500 tonnes of coarse reject and 24,250 tonnes of rejects/tailings. Assuming we recover twice as much from coarse rejects than tailings we should expect around 50 tonnes of concentrate to come from tailings alone. Keep in mind however we only have about 11,000 tonnes ready to dress so 25 tonnes of concentrate which can be done in 3 weeks even if we ran at 50% efficiency. This would form the majority of May's production. We started trialing crushers early May but we were reviewing the requirements in early June also. I'm just going to assume these tests started late May and we were still operating at 50%. 3 tonnes * 50% = 1.5 tonnes produced per day, or 1.5t * 6 days = 9 tonnes per week. Assuming this is June's production i'd expect 36 tonnes of tin concentrate.

In short, and i'm using a lot of assumptions here along with not having a lot of knowledge in this area so imo and dyor, i'm looking for:
    May: 25 tonnes
    June: 36 tonnes
    Total: ~60 tonnes of tin concentrate produced last quarter

Once we ramp up to 100% we should be seeing more than 60 tonnes being produced each month.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.801M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $5.935K 455.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 657069 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 28150 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.