C7A 0.00% 1.7¢ clara resources australia ltd

Surat's SP party, page-55

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Skip to page 50 of the Glen Innes shire near future economic strategy attached.
    I doubt the council will be the ones to stand in the way of any of ANW's projects in the area. They are touting the area holds "possibly the worlds largest undeveloped hard rock tin reserve in the world" and appear to be an extractive industry friendly council.
    https://www.gisc.nsw.gov.au/sites/gleninnes/files/public/NNEHC%20Regional%20Economic%20Development%20Strategy%20Final%20Draft.pdf

Any delays in starting the pre works for the trial mine might be just getting the community onboard and a clear picture of what the next 6-12 months may hold for the locals. Given the road traffic may increase to levels the local community have not seen in a long time, making friends and not enemies of the locals should be foremost in the companies mind given the potential for a 30yr project for whoever owns the projects down the track.

Never been to Emmaville before.
    Can only assume the locals may have some concern regarding truck traffic in the area. Strikes me as a quiet place not on the road to anywhere significant. Get the local's onboard, sell the potential for money to stay local, an oppertunity for the kid's to stay local and have a future in the area and I would think the locals would bend over backwards to get the ball rolling.

A 30yr fairly non intrusive project in an area that relies heavily on farming and agriculture and the up's and down that comes with it, brings stability and confidence. To be honest, I'm prepared to wait out a few months if need be, if it means this changes the potential outlook for an area heavily devastated by the drought and other small community issues.

Like all, would love to hear whats going on in Granville.
    Would hope to see a viable self sustaining operation.
    Would like to hear or get an indication of what the future holds down there. Will ANW finish off Granville and move the plant up north? Will Granville become a processing "hub" and ore fed through it from other sources ect and keep chugging away for years to come?
    Is St Dizier on the horizon?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.402M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $1.562K 89.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 114942 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 87542 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.