SEN 7.14% 1.5¢ senetas corporation limited

Hi Risk 101, I hope you have been watching my comments of the...

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    Hi Risk 101, I hope you have been watching my comments of the last 2 weeks re the acquisition of Votiro and todays announcement by A. Wilson confirming this shows how conservative their marketing strategy is. He Said-- Our goal is to accelerate Votiros market oenetration in the Us and Europe..... And their was no mention of the agreement with Micro Ingram on the 12 March that I pointed out on the 24 April???? As I have said all along the Major shareholder in the Us is building all the building blocks to get the results they want. ,and the SP in aust is of little consequence as they cannot cash in their shares in Aust. The other item to consider is that Thales/Gemalto have the Suredrop technology to sell, but this does not include the Votiro File Disarmer that combined with the Senetas product give the world the ultimate techologythat secures all data flows in any agencys or businesses, whether it beincoming scanned documents, copies of personal papers,PDFor image files,whether by email, file transfers,or any other channel of incoming data....Every single document received at the govt agency is automatically directed ti Votiros File Disarmer where it is sanitized with all functions intact. Finally all revenue generated by Votiro will be taken up in US $ and go into the Senetas figures and virtually be at 90-100% profit margin as no manufacturing is involved... Good luck to us all....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $23.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $19 1.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 468710 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 61576 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.