SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

Sure Drop Plus, page-35

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    HI all, I assume that what has happened over the last few days shows that the Votiro acquisition may be the best investment that Senetas has made. We must acknowledge that for Ingram Micro and Box to take on board the technology that Votiro possess means that the product is real and takes Senetas into another area that a few years ago did not exist for them. In the world of cybersecurity, the real money is made through selling a product that anyone can afford, can be installed in minutes , does not need to be manufactured and provides a continuing source of revenue. I believe that soon you will see that Votiro will sign many more reseller agreements with most of the large Software technology companies in the world, and the other thing to consider is --- What about the sales to all US govt depts.,which will make the Votiro File Disarmer for Govt Agencies a must ?????? Senetas have been selling their range of 1, 10, and 100gb encryptors to US dept of defence, so the Suredrop/ File disarmer should be next.... What exciting times are coming and to think that last year ,Senetas npbt was $1.9m, without none of the above.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $108 8.322K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51678 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 537 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.