SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

Hi all, I said only last weekthat the Votiro and suredrop...

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    Hi all, I said only last weekthat the Votiro and suredrop technology was going to make this development he only one of its kind. I also mentioned that the Bank of America have been asking Ingram Micro to come up with a solution to protect their internal emails, (after what happened to them in November) and surprise, surprise that a few weeks ago they just so happened to sign a distribution agreement with Votiro.//////Finally just consider that a company whose annual revenue is around $40billion, the largest software technology in the world, with over 33,000 employees will be able to sell the Senetas/Votiro product to all its data bas worldwide, and all the revenue in $US will go into the Senetas books with a profit margin of nearly 90%... All of a sudden it looks like the $8m spent in a small acquisition is going to strengthen Senetas in the US market, and to think that some experts were worrying what affect the legislation in Aust was going to have on Senetas. The other major point to be taken out of this is that Thale/Gemalto now have a better product to sell worldwide than just the Suredrop product on its own, and remember that this product can be installed in a short time, does not need manufacturing, and will give Senetas a continuos revenue without doing anything for it . Good luck to all the believers as the major shareholder in NY is doing what needs to be done to get the return that he will not get in Aust.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $108 8.322K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51678 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 537 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.