SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

Sure Drop Plus, page-4

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    Hi Risk 101, just a good find by you and it looks like some of the smart people look like they finally realise the stupidity of having this stock trading at 6c. The massvolume that can be generated by Thales/ Gemalto/ Safenet and Ingram Micro to their clients of the Suredrop/Vittual Encryptor will not give Senetas Anylarge individual sales but will create an enormous annuity that , together with their encryption sales will generate a massive revenue increase that has an enormous profit margin that few compamies on the asx can match. The facts are that their NPBT last year of $1.9m was achieved by sales of 1, 10 and a few 100gb ebcryptors, together with their maintenance revenue and none of the above were relevant. The future look very bright and I may be wrong, but I cant see us getting to 6c again.As I said once before ,the last 3 months have seen the sp drop from around 10.5 to 6.1 for no apparent reason, apart from some shareholders getting frustrated and other small shareholders having to continually sell their stock to give them an income.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $108 8.322K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51678 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 537 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.