SRL 2.38% 41.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

End of year tax loss selling? 70% short term trading on the ASX?...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    End of year tax loss selling? 70% short term trading on the ASX? Once a short term downtrend is established, it gathers its own momentum?

China in bear market territory? Fears about trade wars? Liquidity in China? Bankruptcies?

They can short it, fiddle around with it as much as they like. The mine will get funded (dumb buggers don't understand WHY it will get funded - mainly because the CUSTOMERS want, and need the product).

The day Friedland bails out, is the day I'll worry.

As I noted here, a few days ago, the maaaarket still doesn't respect what the INDUSTRY development is screaming from the rooftops.

"Respect the maaaarket?"

"Respect the imperative, or we all fry", more like.

Panic? Not a freakin'chance.

As for the rationale about no cash flows until 2020+ whenever, why in the fork do all the naysayers ignore the water side of the business?

I said way, way back, the water side will probably prove to be bigger than the Syerston side.

Look at the forecasts from real forecasters. What's the 'commodity' that's going to be most in demand within a few years, globally? What's the 'commodity' that the world can least do without?

Potable water!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $36.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 44.5¢ 40.0¢ $6.307K 15.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14279 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 526 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.