ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

Thanks King, I agree, I don't think management would miss out in...

1. 21 Posts.
    Thanks King, I agree, I don't think management would miss out in the deal either.

I don't think will reach the same heights or level of pandemonium that was seen with PES. I am happy with the price at the minute as I have held since last year.I'm not a trader as such, so I'm never disappointed with a profit and this stock is producing that and some more soon I hope.

It is easy to get attached to a stock and not be content with just a nice profit, waiting wondering if this will be the next big thing, especially when you read this forum and how passionate people are about it...

To release they news they did yesterday and only go up 5 or so percent and then wipe 3% off is just wrong on so many levels

I have BOW as well and have held for the last 6 months, those guys sneeze and the price jumps.

Agreed takeover of around $3(hoping at least) with management offered a sweetner when sto is sold, this is just a view, so people please don't get mad. After all this is what this forum is about peoples views and I for one am grateful for that.

Hold: BLY,FMG,BOW,BUL,ESG,MOL

"Drive thy business, or it will drive thee" B Franklin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.