BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

surely bta will announce contracts today, page-5

1. 9,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    Hi Portable,

I believe that Biota only has to inform the market once GSK has signed contracts AND INFORMED BIOTA ABOUT THEM.

It was in the past the same and obvious the last QTR as Biota had no clue that the royalties would be that high.

Do you really think that Biota has a clue how much the next Qtr royalities will bring in.

They have no clue the product has been licensed out to GSK and Biota has basically nothing to do with it anymore.

It is not allowed to promote it or to talk it down, it does not deal with contracts or anything to do with Relenza anymore.

Except it will receive the royalies for Relenza sales.

So back you the obligations they have with the ASX regarding disclosure, only those contracts that have been signed and that GSK has informed Biota about, have to be announced.

That will not mean that Biota can not put out an ASX announcement that they have contacted GSK and asked if certain contracts have been signed since the news is in the Media.

I remember that in the past that the shareholders where informing Biota about sales that they read in the Media and that Biota only then contacted GSK for clarity.

Only after that process we got the ASX announcement we where waiting for, but ofcourse in the meantime we all topped up on our holdings.

Those where the days and somehow they seem to be back again ;)

good luck

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.