JPR 0.00% 2.6¢ jupiter energy limited

surely has to move north soon, page-44

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Had an order in for a million oppies at 0.001 cent at beginning of the morning...pulled this once looked market panic wasn't going to be as bad as thought..

Then again it seems I might have almost picked these up today after the announcement..

So I am still looking at the oppies as a bit of a speculative high risk play...as almost got tempted to put another order in at 0.002 cents...

So what could help get the share price over 8 cents by end of June:
    1. Obviously a better market will add a cent or two...June should hopefully see market conditions returning to normal
    2. Immediate is confirmed stabalised flow rates for J-50....upwards of 500 BOPD...I wouldn't say this is one of my biggest plays as I am completely in the dark as to what flow rates can expect...realistically don't think even at upper end of scale don't think this in itself will be enough...
    3. Spudding of J-51 and successful drill...surely this in itself can still get us over the line...
    4. An acquisition...ie further prospective acreage..this is the surprise packet....

For my mind, J-51 needs to be commercial but lower flow rates doesn't mean dead in water as still have time for spudding and result from J-52 don't we...? Squiddy, meljet would be able to better advise on this one..)

Trying to get my pitchforks to line up on my charts...looks like low today was perfectly in line with expected bounce...Haspete?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3486 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 28604 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.