CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

Followme, I am curious why you are so confident that the next...

1. 117 Posts.
    Followme, I am curious why you are so confident that the next CFR announcement will include tonnages.

I just read thru the NSL announcement (I don't hold NSL) and they seem more advanced than CFR. They have defined an exploration target and have rock chip samples.

Whereas CFR have stated that results of due diligence being carried out on the mining leases (which they have applied for) are due out 10 weeks from May 10th. (next week). Then subject to satisfactory due diligence they will get a valuation done.

The way I read it, this means that no valuation has been done as yet.

I do agree however that profit takers will pour out of NSL and into CFR on speculation, so the only way for CFR atm is up. This IMO will push CFR up next week, particulary also because a lot of traders exiting NSL will be sitting on huge profits and will be happy to punt some of those profits on CFR and are likely to throw caution to the wind.

IMO CFR is likely to spike hard when this happens possibly to over 3 cents pre announcement, which is when I will be looking to take some profits off the table in case the announcement disappoints.

You have the coveted red heart, so obviously a lot of people follow your posts, hence what makes you so confident in this next announcement?

(I hold 5 million CFRO)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.