TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

Surely That Shouldn't of Happened, page-6

1. 2,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1313
    Sweat, understand your distraction. I think a post just put up: #293738 answers a lot of your concerns in one paragraph. I don't know anything about Librium (new poster) except I suspect he hangs around with Equi (sorry, Dad Joke).

But seriously, I think Librium's observation that the cut to get at the paydirt is deeper than ideal, but that everything else scrubs up very well, is a very concise and accurate summary of the information available to us. So if someone wants to get in a knot about depth, they could choose to sell. But when taken in conjunction with the awaited contract for the Tantalum and how that will offset Lithium extraction costs and the repeated comment that the metallurgy is better than fine (it's ideal in every case noted to date) then it is a real challenge to imagine any black swan that could hang over this project.

IMO it is reasonable to attribute this retrace to broader market sentiment...and perhaps some manipulation, but for me this is the most bankable to-be-miner on the board today.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.