GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

surely the brakes have to be released - soon

1. 7,123 Posts.
    All indications are positive for a Gold Price spike but we see constant application of very "hardy" Brakes to keep the lid on any breakout.

The slightest hint that Bernanke will finally capitulate to a QE3 has been kept very close to the chest of the Fed Reserve members while Europe continues to "bail out" those nations in difficulty.

Spain and 125 Billion Euros will certainly reduce the value of currency. China is really playing a a very "poker faced" game at the moment and nobody has come close to really knowing what China is doing - Guessing and "prediction" is rife among the "Experts" but they have as much of an idea as the intelligent HC Chatters...So, PLEASE dont "quote" such "gurus".

I read much on the various Gold sites...Kitco, Goldseek, The Gold Report, Mineweb, etc etc and I like to think that I have an independent and Knowledgeable Economics background - All of this brings me to a conclusion that the POG is being "held back", for whatever reasons.

However, Such restriction can only end up with a massive release of the pent up energy - we need only a catalyst to enable the POG breakout to commence.

:) Fish

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.