GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

woteva, I love how an HC poster comes on and explains how THEY...

1. 5,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 574
    woteva, I love how an HC poster comes on and explains how THEY know better than anyone else in the world. POG spiked on that prev Friday based on the 'guess' QE was coming - on the bad jobs numbers.

Now, woteva, we are talking billion of dollars of trades across the world. Why oh why did they not just check out with woteva of HC.

The reading I have done lately says Helicopter Ben will never, never use the word QE again. He has learned his lesson. So, the US will con the world longer. They will do no QE (the twist will just keep going... but dont call it QE). They will do all sorts of things... pumping money into the banks, but never, never call it QE.

So, now the price of gold will remain depressed. If gold shoots up the common man says 'oh, something must be wrong with the US economy'. So that is why Fed and Benny and Govt and banksters do all they can to suppress it.

So, the con continues. Because gold can be manipulated down, that means the US economy is OK. Because the US can now do QE (but not use the words) they can pump money into the banksters.

You must know, that the goal of pollies and banksters and govt and Fed is to look after themselves for as long as possible. That is, if you are bankster and can pay yourself, say, 500k a year in bonuses... and con the world, say 3 years, well, when the blow up comes... you are OK.

The con continues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.