IMM 1.72% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Thanks Hero,ymav,wisom,eagle,misterS,philbar,birdseye,nuts and...

1. 685 Posts.
    Thanks Hero,ymav,wisom,eagle,misterS,philbar,birdseye,nuts and others. Apologise to anyone i've missed, but you probably know who you are.

Must say i've enjoyed reading the posts of late and you are all doing a fantastic job in clarifying and relating the 2b announcement. Yes, that is Prima's job. But their timeframe and investors are 2 different things, as reflected in the SP currently.

Don't be discouraged by those thumbs too much as they mean nothing most of the time.(It'll be interesting to see if that is remedied in the new HC) This is mostly a trader site so sometimes you need to brave those unpleasant replies to get serious discussion going.

ymav, thanks for your patience in your replies. Not the sharpest tool in the shed i'm afraid. With regards to expanding CANVAS for extra data, I stick to my guns. But I now understand that any data collected would be anecdotal only. Shame that Dubai didn't get up because the anectodal evidence may have been compelling heading towards CANVAS completion. As you say, muddy the waters. I tried to get clarification from Prima as to what, if any, effect anectotal evidence would have with the FDA or if in fact that evidence would need to remain confidential. Recieved no reply, i suppose because Dubai was shortly after canned. Anyway, thanks again for everones efforts.

Regards,meg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.8¢ 29.0¢ $539.5K 1.834M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 214062 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 469318 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.