IMM 1.72% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Hi Ray, I get where you are are coming from, but I think the...

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Ray, I get where you are are coming from, but I think the post mortems would go on regardless of the sp becase not all are long term holders. If the sp was 30c there would be a swag of new holders who paid the higher prices and with expectations of even greater reward. So the discussions/debate between the worried, the optimistic, the up and down rampers would go on lol

In any event if results and potential outcomes dont get discussed there wouldnt be anything else relevant to post about. The talk about the day to day sp is also a regular talking point but once again for the long termers doesnt mean much, but those out to make a quick buck or cop a quick loss it would be a key talking point.

Also,some of the the wider readership may not choose to trawl through posts to get the gist of sentiment for the stock so ongoing discussion/dissection may be welcomed by them. I certainly want to keep abreast of developments thats why I have a very good liaison with key people in the company.

Knowledge is power and sentiment with speculative stocks is a key issue. While I have confidence with whats going on with the company I will hang in there for as long a ride as possible. However, if I lost confidence like a few here appear to have done I would be out like a shot. Thats my style lol. So I ignore the sp as for me whats important is that the work goes on and positive so far. The people involved are impressive and thats also a huge plus for me at least.

Just my own viewpoints in the discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.8¢ 29.0¢ $539.5K 1.834M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 214062 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 469318 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.