AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

sharesarefun,Unless the third party puts in a bid, updating the...

1. 236 Posts.
    sharesarefun,

Unless the third party puts in a bid, updating the market will be of little use to agm management. It seems to me (imo) that directors have put out the for sale sign as of last week( firming of my opinion with the release of "the data room" announcement). Possibly they realise now that they may eventually lose control of the company so it is time to ramp up the sale price.
    I'd like to hear from anyone of potential suitors WITH SOME REASONABLY SOUND BACKUP as to why they would put in a bid for AGM.Will start a new thread if anyone is interested post it these so as not to clutter up this thread thanks(Potential suitors thread)
    Also saying that dirty tricks have been pulled is a bit rich. The bull market is over for the time being, Sentiment has changed. The days of just paying anything are gone imo.
    This extension does keep the game going for the takeover as to start one up again (production or no production) would be a pain in the arse down the track.
    MM as a CEO needs to balance making a good purchase ( production, mine synergies ect) against price paid.
    I think we are (almost:mabey a few more weeks) at the stage of price haggling between buyer and seller.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.