AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

The Zinifex holders who continually post here on the AGM forum,...

1. 74 Posts.
    The Zinifex holders who continually post here on the AGM forum, how is it possible you people have gained a credible insight into AGM's holdings.

Allegiance management may have poor experience at handling a takeover, it is strategies after all, and neither Zinifex nor Allegiance are exercising anything but confrontational approaches.

What Allegiance do have is the intellect to know their tenement holdings have more then substantial nickel deposits. They have gained enough insight into their company over the past 10 years to realise it's the unexplored territory that is the nickel "treasure chest". I accept that Zinifex also are aware of the level of mineral wealth in the area. Zinifex have made a bid based on the current known resources & reserves knowing full well AGM have not had the time/money to investigate further the unexplored territories within their tenement holdings. There is also the difficult terrain that needs to be overcome. Allegiance's strategy, to go into production and then once becoming cash flow positive at Avebury, would then persue the other known and unknown areas for further nickel and possibly other minerals - including copper, palladium, platinum and gold. It is long drawn out process of development, exploration & mining, mixing the timing of each to ensure cash flow and share holder value are satisfied.

Zinfex on the other hand are offering $1.00/share based only on what is known, whilst knowing the mineral wealth in the area. It's fair value based on what is known, though I would say most AGM holders beleive the Allegiance management - they have deleivered in the past and continue to deliver their word as the truth. (Why would we belive the rantings of a takeover company or it's shareholders.)

This same scenario is exemplified in the recently rejected bid by BHP upon RIO, where Rio stated the following:

"BHP Billiton's offers, while improved, still fail to recognise the underlying value of Rio Tinto's quality assets and prospects."

So whilst you Zinifex holders fail to recognise "blue sky", you are going have to accept that for "quality" companies like AGM, "Blue Sky" is a 'significant quantity' one cannot factor in using facts and figures.

Good luck to all AGM holders, believe in this company it surely has value, otherwise Zinifex wouldn't be here.

And to the ZFX holder's keep posting here as much as you want, although it's rather boring and burdensome to read, I have had a number of great laughs from what you guys post.

Have any of you considered that a third party may offer cash and script, or script only.

Have a nice Sunday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.