AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

surely there has to be a higher offer now , page-41

1. 74 Posts.
    ZFX holders read posts with their tunnel vision switched on!. The information is in our posts,but you fail to read them. Your interests are purely biased, prejudice towards AGM and not based on truth nor objective reasoning.

There is not much truth in a lot of what you say.
    Firstly, "the beards" would have a far better idea of what is in the ground at the allegiance mine tenement holdings then anyone here on this forum. They have been there for the last 10 years so their understanding of the geology over the area is far in excess of a ZFX holder.
    Secondly, To factor in a $100 for the blue sky is not realistic. One needs to consider what is to happen to the geologists, miners & shareholders having lost sold their mine that they know to be more valuable then $1.00/share. By way of what is educated geologist's know of current drilling and the confidence they have in extrapolating that information to the unexplored territory.

a."The Avebury nickel sulphide system is known to extend in an east-west direction for more than 2,000 metres and the Company’s first mine at the Avebury Nickel Project, is being developed in the central one-third of that ore system..." Company announcement 18th Jan 08 pg 3
    b.The mine process was set to double to 1.5Mtpa by 2009 and tageted to expand to 1.8Mtpa within 5 yrs see company announcement 17th Jan 08 pg 8 & 12.

c. Melba Flats drilling "Intersected massive sulfides assaying 10.8% Ni, 3.81% Cu" company announcement 17th Jan 08 pg 5

d. "Melba Flats deep drilling
    − Helicopter supported drilling at Godkin, East Renison
    and Trial Harbour
    − Targets include nickel, copper and tungsten"
    company announcement 17th Jan 08 pg 5
    Quite obviously the resources estimates have not reached there peak. There is plenty more information eluding to the fact that other sites are showing enormous potential, some more then Avebury.
    The mine plan would ascribe cash flow to exploration as production progress and cash flow became available. (pretty much common sense)
    How can production be factored into the current share price. It is clearly influenced by the ZFX bid. Taking that bid away, it would, I beleive add some upside to the stock price.
    The directors have stated less then $1.65. Though if we medium to long term holders hold onto this stock we may in fact see $5.00/share, that's what I'm holding onto this stock for. In fact it may be north of $5.00/share.
    It is not a matter of what AGM holders beleive this stock to be worth. I/We don't want Zinifex at the party, remove yourself from AGM presence, there is no interest in your offer.
    Rationalise as much as you want, but your posts lack information from the AGM company reports and announcements so there is little if any at all true worth in your comments.
    If you disagree then take me on with informed information, read the reports on the Allegiance web site and post your comments based upon the facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.