AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

Seals,Forgot to mention in the last post...the house was built...

1. 74 Posts.
    Seals,

Forgot to mention in the last post...the house was built at Olympic Dam before it was explored. Not worth a lot before it was discovered what was underground.

Which goes to show the potential value of unexplored provinces.

I think that supports the AGM rejection of the poor offer Zinifex are making for the potential.

It's like two neighbours living close by where one realising the gold in the ground with a rich vein running into his neighbours backyard is attempting to strategically outmanoeuvre his neighbour by offering just for the house and land package, while all the time telling everyone house prices may tumble and that there's nothing more certain then cash.

The truth is Zinifex are in the know, they have geologist's that can analyse AGM's reports. They know the geology of Allegiance mines holdings. They know there is far more value in the ground, and so do Allegiance. Even I, after having read the reports have gleaned that information. Admittedly I'd prefer to go to the mine and speak with the AGM geologists.

Anyway, good luck to all ZFX holders...I hope your stock stops dropping. Just go and explore for more Zinc. Owen Heggarty thinks there will be a rebound in the Zinc price.
    Go and explore for your own riches rather then strategically relinqushing other companies and people of what belongs to them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.