AIM 1.45% 35.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

surely there will be a speeding ticket

1. 585 Posts.
    There would have to be a speeding ticket after this surely. From what I remember about the listing rules the only reason why AIM would be able to avoid having to respond publically to a speeding ticket is where there is something commercial going on and there is a requirement for confidentiality ... however doesn't this usually result in a trading halt or something?

I'd suggest that a part of today's action would be day traders getting on the train for a quick buck however some of those very large licks which went through couldn't be day traders (1 Million share parcels) ... they would have to be people positioning themselves for future movements (?). If this is the case then one really has to ask the question, who would position themselves at above 38c (either someone really stupid or someone who has a bit of the old privilaiged information) .... and if someone is deliberately positioning themselves at this level then their price projections would surely have to be well above the 50c mark purely on the basis of being adequately compensated for the risk associated with this sort of stock.

Anyway, it's nice to be in the game early in the piece and watch the Johnny come latelys have to scramble for a piece of the action.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.005(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $73.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 35.0¢ 34.5¢ $86.94K 249.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4034 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 96963 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.