BMB 0.00% 2.5¢ balamara resources limited

Surely we are owed an update on the $15M, page-10

1. 303 Posts.
    Thanks for posting the chart DreamCatcher, did know how to do myself, much appriciated.

Always good to have balanced postings, after all what's a box of chocolate all sorts if it only contains Carmelo. I am sorry to hear of your suffering, my intent is not to rub salt into wounds, I do feel for you all. But I equally want to stop others being wrongly inflicted by investing in this organisation and feeling the same type of pain as you are. It is important that a balance of information is provided for others to adequately review, evaluate and assess. My intentions are honerable, although many in pain may not see it this way. Please think of others being placed into your situation. kindly consider. I can take the anti sentiment posting if consideration is wavered.

To new readers or those thinking of investing, always look at the fundamentals, a commodities chart provides very little conform when years (2017) are still required for first production.
    In parallel to feed of information such as commodities charts, significant money will be required to be raised by this organization to sustain its programs, especially leading into first mining production status. Meaning its dilution by way of shares or dilution by way of giving up assets, either way pressure will be continually exerted on BMB investors.

If we look at our significant Chinese (Hong Kong) investor, the trading in line with capital Raising and other announcements, the question must be raised, why is this Chinese entity (Ample Skill) buying in. I hear the residents crying out the clever investor and value for money or the base bargain of the century but this often is not the case.

The share price on review of trading over a two(2) year period only seems to be calculated, meaning it is raised on pocket money and hence low volume, it is shortly dumped back down to below pump range, why?

Please be careful when investing, be cautious based on historical data and current fundamental and project time line and financial requirements/constraints. Please consult your financial advisor if thinking of investing in this organization.

Check out the chart provided by DreamCatcher, but do which holders well, you ave all been suffering, this is well recognised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.