BMB 0.00% 2.5¢ balamara resources limited

Surely we are owed an update on the $15M, page-8

1. 303 Posts.
    DreamCatcher, ever thought about posting an illustration of the BMB four(4) year shares chart trend. It has been in accumulative decline since the 28-April, 2011. If I am not mistaken, this organisation has dropped over an accumulative three(3) years continuous period. For those who have yet brough or who is considering in purchasing BMB, the share price decline looks klike it will continue and/or at the very least base around cirrent ranges for prolongued periods. This comment based on review of trend analysisn and of course fundementals.

I think it is important for others to receive two(2) sides to a story, the commodities which was provided by your good self and the share performance which by all accounts is alarming.

This posting is aimed to provide information deemed factual to assist in the determination of investment into this organisation. Please kindly consult your finacial advisor and/or review chart (4 year) for verification of information accuracy provided above, thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.