GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

surevolt

1. 426 Posts.
    I just re-read a section of the slideshow they released last week. It caught my eye at the time, but I didn't have a chance to explore it further.
    It is to do with the Auto segment.

In the first instance they say
    Automotive - TBC and forerunner of a suite of flexible products e.g. blinds in buildings
    they then go on to say on another slide
    Automotive: announce major auto project and establish leverage for SureVolt technology

NOw for those that were not around or forget SureVolt was the product developed for they defense force. Its a flexible cell more like fabric than a steel sheet or window. The military even got camouflage for theirs. You can check them out here.
    http://www.dyesol.com/index.php?page=Dyesol+Designs

Our assumption so far had been that dyesol would be going after the Autos with their glass product, probably in the form of a glass sunroof to start with.
    But in both instances where they mention Auto's they go on to mention flexible cells (curtains) and SureVolt.
    So I think we might be on the wrong path.
    We previously had SureVolt marked for the recreation sector, car covers, tarps, tents etc that could power gadgets when camping.
    The only idea that springs to mind for an Auto would be some sort of glass curtain that could come down when you pull up, I am thinking a high end BMW (Bavaria) that rolls them down when you park, and back up when you unlock it again.

Anyone else think where you might put flexible cells into a car?
    Or maybe I am just reading too much into someone joining two points together on a slide to save space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.