Yes, I agree,As per my earlier post (Bassy)..also, I am going to...

1. 485 Posts.
    Yes, I agree,
    As per my earlier post (Bassy)..also, I am going to victor harbor tomorow, (I get down there about 15-20 times a year) and this coast is our version (in Sa) of the surf-sun & it is pristine...

I was last there in July.. & it looked sick (about 600 on a realestate.com search )then...
    well I just did anoth realestate.com and it comes in at 750.(houses units & land) excludes Pt Elliot & goolwa
    This is a x 4 increase in the last 3-4 years...

Poor old Victa...under the pump...I'll see a bit more first hand in the morning.....

As for Dr's & lawyers, Iv been lucky enough to spawn 2 lawyers & one Dr-Surgeon, and they live in Adelaide-Melb & sydney, and, they love these area's,but they wouldnt live there ...

Hopefull this spruiker -developer-wotever as per your post,Retrac,... and I hope the snout is well & Truly in the trough when he gets the toilet lid shutdown hard lol ....

Normally a strong hold of holiday-tourism,often SMSF investment,that has, in the past had a normal 70% vacant holiday home status...this beautiful area on our south coast isnt imnune either to the tidal wave upon us......

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.