BRU 0.00% 8.7¢ buru energy limited

Seeing as how you have asked me a Question I guess I will give...

1. 72 Posts.
    Seeing as how you have asked me a Question I guess I will give you an answer...Yes Yatchty I CAN read.I read your smart*ss little reply to my post advising me to do some research of the recent anncmts of Buru,well Ill tell you something,I dont do research
    on HYPE.Its avery long road from being an explorer to being a Producer and there can be a lot of Hype in between and the SP will go up and the SP will go down all based on what is being said at the time.Let me give you a hypothetical example,
    We are going to drill a hole......SP up
    but we have no money so we do CR....SP down
    We are drilling a hole.....SP up
    We have rig trouble.....SP down
    We have found oil....SP up up up up
    Its in tight formation....SP down
    We think we "might have"50mmbls....SP up
    We run out of money so CR....SP down
    We "gunna" drill another hole...SP up
    Weather stops ops for months on end....SP down
    We "gunna get a bigger drillrig....SP up
    Cant seem to find one...SP down
    We got lots of "options" for sales...SP up
    We gunna do another CR...SP down
    Eric is "Superman"....SP up
    Eric resigns from CEO...SP down
    We "potentially"have 20tcf of gas....SP up
    Still cant find a drillrig...SP down.
    We gunna do a feasability study...SP up
    Need more money so CR...SP down.
    So to me its just all talk untill I see oil flow into a road train[ and I have loaded a LOT of crude oil into trucks]
    So my questions were about the realities of production and the hurdles that could be faced,and I take offence and am dissappointed that someone has called them "Dorothy Dix" and were aimed to stir? up this thread.This is the exact reason why I[a Pop up Person?whats that] have not posted on Hotcopper for a very long time,because of the replies from "Chardonnay Investors" wearing "Rose Coloured Glasses" who fall in love with a stock and wont discuss any real concerns
    that may be brought up.My interest in Buru goes back a very long time[over 20 yrs] when I operated an oilfield for one of the nicest blokes I have ever met in this industry named Eric Strietburg.I have followed his "crusade to find the big one" from Discovery Petroleum to Arc Energy to Buru Energy
    and I wish him nothing but the best and hope that this is it for him.You tossers who sit in front of your computers all day thinking your hot stuff making money on theASX should HTFU and get out in the real world.Anymore smart*ss replies and Ill tell you what I really think....Over and Out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.6¢ $38.43K 443.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 169435 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 430473 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.