SRF 0.00% 6.8¢ surfstitch group limited

I do not hold. I was a previous holder of SRF after the first...

1. 365 Posts.
    I do not hold. I was a previous holder of SRF after the first fall but got out after making a few X,XXX. Please disregard my sentiment as it is incorrect in my previous posts. It will take a long long time for the share price to recover. People don't seem to understand that the share price still does not reflect value. Around 15-18c represents value IMO.

It's not a matter of down ramping. Those that accuse me of being a downramper are just finding that a suitable accusation as it's not what they want to hear or have anyone else hear also.

Personally, I will not touch this stock and if i did, it wouldn't be until i see a complete turn around and signs of a bargain more so than a gamble. At the moment it's just a pure gamble simple as that. I believe we will see another heavy fall. people will try and be heroes and try catch the falling knife. It happens.

There is no hurry here. The share price has no reason to run so to speak. As i have said, those who have done their research realise that this is still overvalued atm. I expect to see support form at 15c-18c. If those levels break well who knows where it could end up.

The sentiment in managament and company is dead. There is alot of work to repair here. Rome wasn't built in a day. Possibly, it can be done. Will it be? How longs a piece of string.

Too many things at play here for my liking. I'm not down ramping. Just saying it how i see it.
    ALL IMO of course. Research and form your OWN opinion.

Either way, i don't wish bad on anyone. Just be smart with your capital as it's too hard to come by.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.