SRF 0.00% 6.8¢ surfstitch group limited

I only trade this one. This one got my attention was last week...

1. 34,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9112
    I only trade this one.
    This one got my attention was last week one member posted on Day trading thread. I posted it might fall further due to tax loss selling. Coincidentally, a bad news came up and smashed SRF to 25c. I did trade last Thursday on the bounce.

My view on SRF, this one may provide good trading and possible long term opportunity at current price, main reasons are, debt free with $60m cash (market cap $70m) and positive cash flow next year. But the latter might not be concrete, and potential class action, putting pressure on share price.

If you read news re potential class action, those investors were mainly individuals (about 7 investors, and claimed more to come). They will assess if the class action will go ahead or not.

For one-off license agreement effect, grounds for the class action might be weak, they might be able to look into initial IPO disclosure. This one doesn't like SGH which the class actions would have had more grounds, imo.

PPT, bought at high, still was buying before last update, but dumped 6m at 34c, not at 25c. Macquarie bought 6m. Got quite a few brokers sold, few brokers bought.

Overall, it's worthy a punt at current level, imo.
    Obviously, is not for rise averse investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.