ABG 0.88% $1.15 abacus group

surge in buying, page-5

1. 1,149 Posts.
    What a crock- IMO. I have been directly investing in Commercial Real Estate in Oz for over 20 years... The Business Spectator article is scare mongering- fact is we have a growing and aging population. We have GROWTH... commercially we are stronger than most advanced nations of the world. If not the stronger per capita.

Many REITs have unnecessarily been written down, yet the smart money is buying up the REITs with huge dividends like ABP.

ABP have the assets and cash to capitalise on this nonsense right now. ABP selling at 37c with a 14% dividend- what a joke.

INSTOS just bought for 40c with no dividend- if this is not now one of the biggest and safest bargains on ASX then I have gone insane. Baring a GFC part 2- ABP will be very comfortable back in mid 40s next month if the economy is the same as now. In improving growth it will be revalued towards 60c later in the year and still have a 7% yield- IMO.

Just saw ABP trading near 50c 6 weeks ago just before dividend payout... another will come mid year. They have well over 90% occupation on the majority of assets.

This will all turn around in a heart beat- IMO. Super stocks head back to income producing safe houses when the dust settles...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.010(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $1.027B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.16 $1.14 $730.1K 634.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7732 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 8728 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.