PER 4.94% 8.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

surges where art thou???, page-2

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    Cheers hippocket,
    I have to honestly say that I took my entire trading parcel out today at 3.5 cents ( I still hold a core investment which I bought at much lower levels at the onset of the trials earlier this year, plus some parcels purchased at around 2 cents which I intend to keep ), the trading appeared overheated and pushed up artificially to allow traders to sell their positions at a higher price.
    I particularly disliked the look of trades at 3.7.
    The current MD illustrates that notion with the buy side looking weaker than one would like it to be when expecting new highs tomorrow.

In my personal view, today was the time to take some winnings off the table as speculators would cool towards the actual news release.
    The fall back today to 3.2 tells me that some larger punters did not want to be exposed to the ISIS presentation tomorrow as the lack of mention of ANP's drug programs would be a negative to the current shareprice.

In return, I would expect a rally on the heels of the presentation depending of the wording of ISIS management regarding our programs.

I would therefore exhibit caution until the presentation is available to plan the next move.

Geopolitically we look at some relief regarding the European crisis which I believe will be shortlived.
    We should see markets already showing more caution in the upcoming sessions today.
    The underlying toxic assets of the European banks is at the core of the problem and that is not going to go away quickly, particularly when taken into account how slow European bureaucracy is adapting to the problem, after all we already face this issue ever since the GFC, it was never properly addressed.
    What is concerning is to be at the mercy of ununified political European leaders in this context and global markets are held hostage to the situation.

I would therefore see this as an additional cooling effect on the current ANP story for tomorrow's trading.
    Should we fall below 3 cents, a further fall into the mid 2's should follow.

ANP is unlikely to stay stagnant at current levels without news.
    It only has to go up or down, I very much doubt that price has found its equilibrium between buyers and sellers.

I therefore will not reenter before the presentation tomorrow which will influence my Thursday trading.

Fundamentaly, I find the connection between Pfizer and ISIS extremely interesting and Pfizer to be a strong candidate to give ANP a very close look this week in regards to possible ambitions to hold the entire application range for acromegaly where surgical removal, radiotherapy or Somavert do not present a treatment option.

I personaly also await with interest news from ATL1101 against prostate cancer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.004(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $76.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.5¢ 8.1¢ $46.54K 563.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 164616 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 100110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.