PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

I'm with Tim. This week was the week of the specs both old and...

1. 1,317 Posts.
    I'm with Tim. This week was the week of the specs both old and new. There is still no serious money for quality mid cap oilers like ARQ, PSA, AWE or ROC. Seems the institutions are still keeping their clients out of energy stocks because they don't think that current prices will last. Commonwealth Bank is one recommending their clients be underweight the sector.

Given the way in which some companies have been a bit loose with the way they have described drill results this week I am rather glad to be on oilers that don't gild the liliy or grease the borehole if you know what I mean.

Our turn will come. At current gas prices and with PSA producing 25 mmcf a day they are taking in around $240,000 net a day as compared with a net $7,500 a day from 300 barrels of oil from Ventura at $25 net a barrel. Tomahawk are lucky to be making $3,000 a day on their current gas sales and look what they have done this week.

No when Petsec announces it is producing 35 to 40 mmcf a day from all wells in Mid November and people start to do the numbers then the penny should drop. And sooner or later they have to report on those on shore wells which are hardly rank wildcats.

Hank in their sushi and you will be well rewarded for your patience. Bit disappointed not to see ARQ report today as it said it would but I haven't checked the ASX inthe last half hour.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.