AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

"surpression", page-12

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I agree that MNM will fly but predicting exactly when is anyones guess...

All I know is MNM is very very cheap and these prices may be available for one more day or one more week BUT I do not think its going to stay low or trade flat much longer,,,

We are due for a Mt Mulligan update and that will hopefully help the market to re-evaluate the potential of this asset IMO

We are due to start drilling for gold which will once again highlight our gold and silver resources which many people have forgotten about because of lack of news/drilling IMO

We only have 3 more holes at BM to be drilled and we are all expecting a big BM JORC sometime in the next few weeks..

Buy low sell high,,,right now we are low IMO so might as well buy more...some people will see other oppertunities and sell mnm in order to buy a more liquid stock hoping to make a profit and re-buy MNM at the same price or lower,,,,good luck to them BUT I am sitting tight as this one is due to fly IMO..

whoever has been trying to keep it down/accumulating will want it to fly at some stage and I wanna be on board for that..

yewww,,happy easter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.