AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

"surpression", page-38

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Not that I post on this forum very often but being a LT holder ( in my 4th year now) I thought I should comment on this particular topic ("Surpression"). Over the years I've seen people talking about sp manipulation,someone deliberatley trying to put cap on sp so as to get cheap shares etc etc... To be honest this may well be true, but it has never bothered me as I always invest in stocks for longer term ( No short & medium term for me...).I'm still sitting on a hefty profit on this one but true potential of MNM has still to be realized. Not putting any future price on this co.but future sp will be in multiples of today.
    (MNM/Exergen-- Right companies dealing with right commodity (BC) at a right time and at a right place).We dont' see this combination very often.

Okie now to the point, while anyone can clearly see that MNM sp is trading between 11c-13c and on this forum we have discussed MNM deliberately trying to suppress sp, cappers playing games to accumulate cheap etc.On several occassions, it may have appeared that sp will fly then all of a sudden there will be someone dumping which will put the sp down to where it started... appears very weird.

SO, not sure if anyone has noticed that "MNM" is being shorted pretty much on a daily basis. I started noticing this around last week of march and have been recording numbers on my spreadsheet.( Refer below).Note,data for some of the days is missing as I was not able to collect the information on those days.
    Daily "Short Sales" can be viewed at the below website
    http://www.asx.com.au/data/shortsell.txt.

Just looking at the shorting volume it appears that it is enough to suppress/cap the sp but not enough for sp fall dramatically. Always wonder as to who can possibly make money by shorting this kind of volume or the intention is actually to suppress the sp

For all the good MNMer's ( Vertigo,Hardman,BR,Invest4it,Kranky).. excellent posts guys. I wished if MNM management read these posts. Lots of good research... Good work!!!!

Good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.