CTP 2.00% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

Mat1,,I do make use of big semis at times to carry some of my...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Mat1,,

I do make use of big semis at times to carry some of my products to market. And the usual rate per km. because the distances aren't that great, cost me about $4.50 per km. and that is including a stepdeck trailer, (that price is also inclusive of diesel and truck of course).

A general rate for freight which is normally applied in general, is as shown below:

www.transport.wa.gov.au/freight_Guideline_rates_300710.

In there you can see that the rates, at the highest level is for a prime mover with 3 trailer configuration with 122.5 tonne GCM with a rate of $6.10 per km. or an hourly rate of $145,75 per hour. Those rates are inclusive of GST of course.

And that rate is for a road train configuration with three trailers. Say that we are ven paying $7.00 per Km given the remoteness, how much is the freight going to cost to freight the oil to Darwin ??

I wish that people do some proper research at times before posting hogwash and unsabstantiated comments. Especially when these commenst are nothing more than a clear and baseless downramp.

Buddy134

PS.

A prime mover with 1 trailer and with a GCM of 42.5 tons should charge $3.85 per KM GST Incl, and a prime mover with 2 trailers with 79 tons GCM should charge $5.04 per km. Allow even for an extra 20% just in case there have been changes in the rates, IMO the cost of freight for our oil to Darvin, (if we have to ship it there that is, is no way near what you are emphasizing it to be.

May I finally suggest that you keep it real.

Please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $17.26K 352.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 78567 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 111916 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.