CTP 2.00% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

I have never loaded tankers with crude, but have loaded trucks...

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    I have never loaded tankers with crude, but have loaded trucks with grain and water (separate ocassions) so this is not a high tech operation, especially with nice new equipment. Especially interesting is the fact that the crude is rising 2,000 or so metres. The easy way to load trucks is to have the storage higher than the top of the truck so that everything is gravity fed. I would think that the crude would rise another 5 or 10 metres so it would be easy to fill storages that will gravitate into the trucks, or high speed pumps etc.

As seen in the photo of the announcement there was a lovely shiny tanker trailer that I assume was being filled. Now that is shoestring for you. Hey, look honey no tanks.

Yes there will probably be some processing to be down, water to be drained from the bottom of the storage etc, one doesn't want to cart water or rubbish 1,500 kms at $$'s per kilometre.

High quality sweet crude with very low gas content helps to make pre cartage processing cheaper.

Compared to gas or helium this is looking like a fast track to monetisation.

This is a great outcome.

Saltbus

Saltbus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $17.26K 352.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 78567 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 111916 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.