TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Your maths are fairly atrocious. You say they have to cart 20Mt...

1. 4,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1668
    Your maths are fairly atrocious.
    You say they have to cart 20Mt to produce 1.5Mt of concentrate. Firstly, the Yarrabubba tenement only contains ~20Mt of resources, total. You are assuming 570 trucks a day, for 1 year. Laugh all I want, I cannot even really begin to argue that point because it's ludicrously bad maths.

Second, assume they do produce 1.5Mt of Fe product at 62% Fe, back-calculating to the 20Mt shows a head grade of 4.6% Fe (1.5 * 0.62 = 0.93Mt Fe / 20 = 4.63% Fe). I mean, duhdoi, that's not the head grade of Fe in the massive VTM.

Are you even putting the actual ore into your crackometer? Or are you diluting the ore with the waste from the pre-strip, which is totally what happens in Real Lifetm.

So, please, can you at least put the actual head grade of the actual ore on the actual tenement into your maths. To produce 1.5Mt of Fe 62% from 45% Fe material TMT would need to mine ~3Mt of VTM massive ore per annum. This is ~3 quad road trains per hour between Yarrabubba and the proposed plant site up at **anintha which, we can confidently assume, will be the site of the magnetite project's CMB plant.

So I'm not exactly sure how you got your $175/t Opex cost, but starting with a really shoddy appreciation of basic facts, then using terrible maths is a good start; your utterly basic error then flows through the back-of-beer-coaster spreadsheet you've been running, and you end up with a thoroughly terrible analysis that can be discarded instantly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.