HDR hardman resources limited

It is very likely that the Tiof 3 Appraisal well, being drilled...

1. 8,880 Posts.
    It is very likely that the Tiof 3 Appraisal well, being drilled by the "West Navigator" is at total depth now, consider the following....
    The last announcement was at Midnight on the 27th, Mauritania time, or 8 am on the 28th Perth time, in the announcement Tiof 3 was at 2150 and running casing, target depth is 2720m and total depth is 2900m, meaning that 3 full days have passed and 750 m needed to be drilled in that time, logging after that.

Tevet was at 1380m and target depth was 2515m with total depth of 2690m, the Stena Tay was setting plugs at Chinguetti, so in 3 full days the Stena Tay had to move a few kilometres and commence drilling Tevet with 1100metres to target and 1290 to total depth, it is unlikely to be at total depth yet but very close, then logging after that.

My estimate is that the results of Tiof 3 are know now by the JV and that initial Tevet results, ie if Tevet has oil, will be known before the end of today, with total depth and logging acheived tomorrow.

This is only my estimates, NOT fact, do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.