CTP 1.92% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

Hi all,Based on some queries on the Excel spreadsheet I posted...

1. 100 Posts.
    Hi all,

Based on some queries on the Excel spreadsheet I posted in the other thread, I have decided to update the sheet with newer figures, and with more detail so you can all understand where the figures come from.

Please note that the figures are based on estimates, hypothesis, and pre-existing information from Central and also other companies. I have not confirmed any of this information with Central Petroleum or any related groups. As such, it could be wrong, and possibly way off. However this gives you an idea of what we can expect.

The attached image below demonstrates a TAPIS oil price of $125/bbl which I found at http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/quote?ticker=APCRTAPI:IND , and converted to Australian Dollars at the current exchange rate of 1AUD = 1.017USD

The costs associated with trucking have been taken from Baraka Petroleum/Petro Frontier's figures in the Georgina Basin, and have been adapted to fit in approximately with the Kms that CTP's oil will travel. Here is a link to the source
    http://barakaenergy.com.au/pdfs/2011-05-17-005429Macquarie_Equities_Research_report-PFC-2011-3-15.pdf

OPEX calculation is very standard and indicative of many other operations within Australia.

Also note that this does not take into consideration any valuation of other assets in the CTP portfolio. These valuations will vary depending on work done, sentiment and possible Joint Ventures. I am not speculating on any of these but in my opinion they will be obviously worth SOMETHING, and as such will be additional to both the current share price, and the likely additional values suggested in the image below.

Thanks everyone!

RB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $21.21K 413.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 914693 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 109110 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.