CTP 2.04% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

surprise

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    keep in mind i just wrote this up, trying to start a proper thread considering ctp are drilling for oil you all should be discussing what its worth to ctp if and when they find some that is commercial.
    below are some extremely rough figures which most likely are wrong, im hoping by the end of this thread everyone will have an understanding of what to expect monetary and sp wise.

how much oil are ctpers expecting and what price do you all see for ctp.

50mill barrels high estimate for surprise, lets say they find 25 mill barrels,

recoverable lets say 8 mill at $20 = $160 mill

3000 barrels a day over 10 years maybe running 3 wells at once.

$160 mill over 10 years is 16 mill a year.

value to sp lets say 3 years profit $48 mill

current market cap is 60 mill.

cash 30 mill minus current drilling could be wrong but i think 18 mill left over minus 1.5 mill for the quarter minus 2-3 mill for coal drilling leaves lets say 14 mill.

coal worth ??????
    helium???????
    gas?????

mc = $60 mill
    cash = $15 mill
    oil find= $ 50 mill for sp
    no oil find = ???????

above was written up very quickly, my figures could and very well may be waaaay of the mark, just trying to start a proper discussion as apposed to all the bickering.

i realize most of our oil experts have left ctp forum but it would be nice for them to come back and clarify on my post, i suspect i have made many mistakes.

the above is not investment advise, do your own research or seek a professional i am just a mug punter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $9.01K 181.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 548291 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 96556 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.