ATU 0.00% 0.5¢ atrum coal limited

Surprised, page-3

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I think the SP movement, or lack thereof, has anything to do with Ex Directors, and any outstanding legal issues. Comments from BB states they will do what is in the best interest of ATU, and ultimately all holders and will deal with these issues in due course. ATU are not at fault here, and there is a reason the former directors are now Ex directors.
    Diluted, bugger all in the big picture, just strengthens ATUs position going forward.
    Any future profits that has been bargained away, IMO, are nothing to what profits will flow in once we start producing.
    Have confidence in the board, its been a bumpy ride to get here, and i don't think they will over sell anything from now on until they have news to divulge. I think they would be meeting with multiple off take/sell down partners as we speak, and with some cash reserve, the ball is in their court to make the best decision in the best interest off all SH. We have come this far, and now there is light on the horizon, in the form of a BSP, i don't think they are going to take their eye off the ball now, things are just getting started.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.