PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

Hi there Cluedo, good to see you here! A few long term holders...

1. 810 Posts.
    Hi there Cluedo, good to see you here! A few long term holders of PMH on this quiet and oh so patient thread.

I'm with you, I think things are moving along these last few weeks, which is also why I have have taken a few opportunities to continue to beef up my holdings.

Hmmm re results, have been expecting more, appears they are done and some were waiting for more complex lab work and some were caught up in earlier lab delays. I have presumed they will continue to flow through in line with the "hole by hole" strategy employed in recent months pending the JORC upgrade next quarter. There's a rough list of what we are supposed to be expecting in the presentation released a couple of weeks back - would be worth cross-checking.

Oh ya, and while I think of that, I was o/s for work when that presentation came through and didn't have much time or net access to read well through it. Took another look a day or so back and was interested to see reference (on the pipeline news slide) to a "new high priority target being identified." Didn't think much of it, and assumed this was some of the extensions previously mentioned. However what caught my attention on reread was the statement that "negotiations are in progress." Now, is it common practice to negotiate drill holes on existing tenements? Or am I just being greedy LOL!

Nice to PEN's U plans firming up too - just to remind us of how possible this all may be!

Sun's shining... I'm off to play for a while.. catch ya all later. DL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.