PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

Hey Cluedo... yup Blue Rose and environs! You know we PMH picked...

1. 810 Posts.
    Hey Cluedo... yup Blue Rose and environs! You know we PMH picked up further PACE funding for Netley in the last round (Feb 08).

Personally I've always been of the view that BR is closer to the core interests of this family of companies than we think, and that perhaps we pay less attention to it than it possibly deserves it in light of the present focus of working up Ann Mason.

The current push from the SA gvt to bring the area into fuller production is of interest to me, as are the synergies between all the GIR spinoffs in the area as well as the mix of resources.

I think if we closely watch moves amongst all of the SA players and gvt in the coming months, we will start to get a better picture of the potential for development in the area and of what strategic importance (if any) it has to us.

Personally, I would be very surprised to see the SA interests sold outright.

Again, personal opinion - others may well disagree, but for now, we know what AM has got and my focus and interest has been on what value, leverage and opportunities the broader assets and relationships may bring to bear.

As always, appreciate any dialogue! Cheers all, DL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.